We Buy Houses Fast
We Buy Houses Fast in Gladstone and can close in as little as a couple of days or on your time frame. Originally from Oregon, we know the real estate market in this state inside and out! Our local business is all about making it easy to sell a house fast and profitably.
WHY SHOULD YOU SELL YOUR HOUSE TO US IN GLADSTONE?
Kent Family Home Buyers is the Top Local House Buyer in Gladstone and in Oregon. We buy houses in Gladstone in ANY condition and we pride ourselves on being the easiest way to sell your house. We make sure we understand your needs, and with our experience we create a tailored offer to benefit you and your time frame.
There are a number of benefits when working with Kent Family Home Buyers, including:
- No commissions or fees
- No inspections
- No repairs or cleaning
- No waiting, we’re local, we work on your schedule and can get you cash in days
Kent Family Home Buyers has been buying homes since 2008. We are A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Find out what other happy sellers have said about us in our testimonials.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
If you need to sell your Gladstone house or unwanted property, just give us a call or fill out our form and we will make you a no-obligation cash offer. If you accept, we handle all the paperwork make the process hassle free.
Selling your house the traditional way will mean you pay thousands in commissions - why spend over $15,000 in fees to sell your house? You may even need to handle repairs and updates to the home. Not to mention, there can be months of showings without any guarantee of how much money you will profit. This is why selling your home to Kent Family Home Buyers is the FASTEST and EASIEST way to go!
Homes & Situations We Buy In:
- Needs Fixing Up (just got too hard to keep up with it)
- Old House, Needs Updating Or Major Work
- Tired Of Being A Landlord / Rental Properties
- Unwanted Relatives, Squatters, Drug Addicts
- Strong Odor From Pets, Garbage
- House Full Of Belongings Or Trash
- Inherited House, Or In Probate
- Foreclosures or Late On Mortgage Payments
- Damaged By Fire, Water, Mold, Etc.
- Unwanted Property
- Unfinished Construction
- Single Family, Condo or Townhouse, Multi-Family